Disclaimer: you must 18 or over to access the services.
What happens to your data:
The information collected through the website and other services may include your name, postal address, postal code, email address, telephone number, date of birth, payment information, and other information you choose to provide to us with, which may include special category personal data. The provision of third-party information, where required, is only accepted when you agree to the condition stating you have the authority to do so.
Why we ask for your data:
- to provide our legal services in accordance with our contract with you
- to fulfil requests submitted by you
- to contact you (via post, email, and any other method you may have chosen) with relevant information to promote our services or educate our users on applicable changes therein
- to better understand you in order to provide relevant, more tailored communications on our services
- protecting the security, legality or integrity of our business
- And otherwise, with your permission or as permitted by law
- To comply with money laundering and to comply with the SRA
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Cookies are small text files that many websites place on your computer when you visit. Cookies are used to make websites work, or to make themwork more efficiently, and to provide useful information to websiteoperators. If you agree to receive cookies a small text file will be placed in your browser.
Do you accept these cookies and the processing of personal data involved?