We are required to provide price information for assistance in relation to summary only motoring offences under Part I of the Road Traffic Act 1988 and s89 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
At A1 Solicitors we help you defend Road Traffic law offences. So, whether you have been caught drink driving, caught speeding, driving whilst disqualified or using your mobile contact us today on 01582 235 146. We offer competitive fees and, we are here to fight for you regarding road traffic law.
There are key stages of work, which may vary according to individual circumstances. Our fees will typically include, meeting with the solicitor to provide instructions, undertaking any preparatory work and any other additional work required. We will also attend the hearing or instruct counsel according to whatever is required.
We offer both a range of fixed fees in respect of both guilty pleas and not guilty pleas and examples of our fixed fee charges are detailed below.
|Types of Offences
- Fixed fee short advice
- Preliminary consideration of your case
- Taking instructions and advising on whether you have a defense.
- whether expert evidence will be needed
- Advice on sentence
- Guilty Plea
- Driving offence, guilty plea
- Not Guilty Plea Offences
- Driving offense, not guilty plea, special reasons application, license return case
We do not include VAT on our fees. These should be taken as a guide only and we can provide a more accurate quote when you contact us with details of your case.
- Drink Driving Offences
- Failing to stop after an accident
- Speeding Offences
- Careless or inconsiderate driving
- Using a mobile phone whilst driving
- Considering initial disclosure, and any other evidence and providing advice.
- Meeting with your solicitor to provide instructions on what happened.
- Explaining court procedure to you so you know what to expect on the day of your plea hearing.
- Preparatory work for trial, obtaining further instructions from you and answer any follow up queries you have.
- Taking instructions from any witnesses and drafting their statements.
- Explaining trial procedure so that you know what to expect in the trial
- Arranging to take any witness statements if necessary at additional cost of £170.
- Attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court We anticipate being at court for up to half a day including waiting
- Instruction of any expert witnesses
- Advice and assistance in relation to a special reasons hearing
- Advice or assistance in relation to any appeal
- our travel expenses