Our solicitors may be able to assist you with any aspect of these offences below and therefore it is essential that you consult us at the earliest possible stage in order to avoid potential disqualification.
We cater for a wide variety of motoring offences which can include
- Drink-driving & driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
- Dangerous driving, death by dangerous driving
- Driving without due care and attention (careless driving)
- Failing to stop after an accident
- Failing to provide the identity of a driver (statutory offences)
- Driving disqualifications, Driving bans and 12 points totting up
- Road traffic sign violations.
- Driving without Insurance
- New Driver Disqualifications